Google Analytics

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Errr.. what was that again?

The day that D came back from school, wanted to know if she could access some "Trolls" website, and spoke to me about these trolls who are apparently "BFFL" (along with explaining the meaning no less), I just KNEW! The phase when I will have to start asking her to explain her lingo has started already !!

For the record, I did know BFF but not BFFL yet :P. I am hoping there are websites that would help me stay up to date ;).

8 comments:

  1. Now please enlighten me what's BFFL..the BFF also I came to know only through blogs :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's early :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulika, Chiya, Shailaja.. yes the teens are closing in early nowadays I've heard :P !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:25 AM

    which is this trolls website.. .facebook??? ( i am just guessing by the hint)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no she's not on FB yet ! This is www.trollz.com

      Delete